Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Bila kita memiliki hak administrator klik icon start di windows –> (dalam kolom search windows)
1. ketik regedit –> tekan enter –> (windows need permision) continue.
2. Pada browser regedit, navigasi ke computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft \Office\Excel\Addins\BtOfficeIntegration.1.
3. Pada kolom Name, klik dua kali LoadBehavior, lalu pada kolom Value data ubah angka 3 menjadi angka 0 lalu tekan OK, sehingga nilai data LoadBehavior saya menjadi 0×00000000(0).
4. Tutup regedit dengan men klik tombol close.
Insya Allah, Excel berjalan dengan baik.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
- Rohmat Allah SWT sangat luas
- Dengan Rohmat ini manusia bisa mencapai kebahagiaan di dunia saja. Atau mencapai kebahagiaan di dunia dan di akherat. Bahkan kebahagiaan di dunia, kebahagiaan di akherat dan bebas dari siksa api neraka
- Oleh karena itu maksimalkanlah rohmat Allah SWT dengan mensyukurinya, bersungguh-sungguh dalam ibadah, melaksanakan perintah-Nya dan menjauhi larangan-Nya.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Bayangkan jika Anda menjalani hobby, eh malah diapresiasi dalam bentuk uang! Semangat sudah pasti berlipat! Fokus kerja sudah pasti tercipta. Inovasi-inovasi dengan mudah ditemukan. Problem-problem yang muncul relatif bisa dicarikan jalan keluar! Namanya juga hobby!
Nah, buat Anda yang hobby menulis blog / ngeblog, tahukah Anda bahwa kini hobby Anda itu sudah bisa menghasilkan uang? Berapa besarnya? Semua tergantung usaha Anda … puluhan ribu, ratusan ribu atau jutaan rupiah!
Google, sebagai search engine nomor satu di jagad maya, melihat ini sebagai trend yang perlu dimaksimalkan. Internet Marketing adalah sesuatu hal yang nggak bisa dieelakkan. Makanya Google dengan amat tanggap langsung membuka layanan baru yang kita kenal dengan Google Adsense. Apa itu Google Adsense ??
Yang namanya iklan di dunia maya adalah kemutlakan. Fenomena ini adalah sebuah kewajaran, ketika banyak orang menggunakan internet untuk memenuhi kebutuhan hidupnya : mulai dari sekedar pemenuhan sex hingga konsultasi kesehatan. Wajar jika kemudian Google melirik pasar Iklan di internet sebagai sebuah kekuatan masa depan.
Google membagi jasa pengiklanannya - secara umum - dalam dua bentuk :
Pertama, Jika Anda sebagai seorang pemasang iklan, Anda bisa mengikuti program Adwords. Anda membayar sejumlah biaya sehingga iklan Anda bisa didisplay di banyak halaman web di dunia maya ini. Di halaman apa saja iklan kita akan ditampilkan jika kita memutuskan menggunakan layanan Google Adwords? Nah untuk ini, kita sudah mulai memasuki layanan iklan Google yang kedua, yaitu Google Adsense.
Google Adsense adalah layanan bagi-bagi uang untuk Anda pemilik website yang mau merelakan beberapa bagian web Anda untuk dipasangkan iklan dari para pengikut program Google Adwords. Anda menyediakan tempat iklan, Google memberi uang kepada Anda .. wajar khan?? Halal lagi!
Sinergi antara kedua program itu, Adwords dan Adsense adalah demikian. Saya misalnya pengguna jasa Adwords. Saya mau mengiklankan sabun produksi saya. Sabun kecantikan. Dan kebetulan Anda memiliki website / blog yang isinya tematis tentang kecantikan, yang kebetulan Anda daftarkan dalam layanan Google Adsense. Nah, klop bukan! Iklan saya - dengan dijembatani oleh Google - akan diiklankan kepada banyak orang lewat web/blog Anda! Saya bayar, Anda dapat uang!
Karena judul tulisan ini adalah mengenai menghasilkan uang, maka saya akan fokus pada layanan Google Adsense.
Berikut langkah-langkah yang perlu Anda persiapkan :
Google Adsense : Mesti dalam Bahasa Inggris
Untuk mengikuti layanan Google Adsense sama sekali tidak rumit. Memang, kriteria pertama yang harus dipenuhi web / blog Anda adalah masalah bahasa yang digunakan di web / bog tersebut. Google Adsense sejauh ini belum menerima web berbahasa Indonesia. Yang paling umum tentu saja bahasa inggris. Susah ya? Bukan masalah saya kalau kamu nggak bisa menulis dalam bahasa inggris. Belajar deh sana! Saya saja juga lagi belajar ...
Sebaiknya memiliki account di Gmail
Untuk mengikuti program Google Adsense, Anda dianjurkan memiliki akun di Gmail. Layanan email Google yang dikenal dengan Gmail memang sifatnya agak tertutup. Anda nggak bisa sembarangan sign up untuk memiliki email di Gmail. Anda harus ada yang ngajak, harus ada yang invite, harus ada seseorang yang sudah memiliki akun di Gmail yang merekomendasikan Anda layak juga menjadi pemilik email Gmail.
Mendaftar Google Adsense
Setelah memiliki akun di Gmail, Anda bisa langsung mengisi aplikasi di : http://www.google.com/adsense/login3. Anda akan disuruh mengisi form mulai dari nama hingga kode pos tempat tinggal. Semuanya harus merupakan data yang benar karena Anda akan di”gaji” oleh Google dalam rupa chek. Akan terkirim chek ke alamat Anda (di pelosok Irian sekalipun) dari kantornya Google di Amrik (eh benar gak kantornya di Amrik??)
Setelah selesai mengisi form, Google akan mengecek Web / Blog Anda. Benar nggak pakai bahasa inggris? Web / Blog pornokah? Berisi pertentangan SARA apa nggak dst .. dst (Semuanya termuat dalam Term of Servicenya Google Adsense). Tunggu beberapa hari … Saya doakan semoga di approve
Setelah di Approve
Login lagi ke Akun Adsense anda. Lalu masuk menu Adsense Setup. Ikuti langkah-langkah di situ. Hingga Anda akan mendapat kode HTML yang harus dipasang di Web / Blog Anda yang dulu didaftarkan layanan ini. Dan .. dalam hitungan menit, Iklan Adwords akan tertampil di Web / Blog Anda ….
Jika Anda telah siap menjadi kaya, silahkan mencoba ke situs ini :
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Be positive about math!
- Let your child know that everyone can learn math.
- Let your child know that you think math is important and fun.
- Point out the ways in which different family members use math in their jobs.
- Be positive about your own math abilities. Try to avoid saying "I was never good at math" or "I never liked math".
- Encourage your child to be persistent if a problem seems difficult.
- Praise your child when he or she makes an effort, and share in the excitement when he or she solves a problem or understands something for the first time.
Make math part of your child’s day.
- Point out to your child the many ways in which math is used in everyday activities.
- Encourage your child to tell or show you how he or she uses math in everyday life.
- Include your child in everyday activities that involve math – making purchases, measuring ingredients, counting out plates and utensils for dinner.
- Play games and do puzzles with your child that involve math.
They may focus on direction or time, logic and reasoning, sorting, or estimating.
- Do math problems with your child for fun.
- In addition to math tools, such as a ruler and a calculator, use handy household objects, such as a measuring cup and containers of various shapes and sizes, when doing math with your child.
Encourage your child to give explanations.
- When your child is trying to solve a problem, ask what he or she is thinking. If your child seems puzzled, ask him or her to tell you what doesn't make sense. (Talking about their ideas and how they reach solutions helps children learn to reason mathematically.)
- Suggest that your child act out a problem to solve it. Have your child show how he or she reached a conclusion by drawing pictures and moving objects as well as by using words.
- Treat errors as opportunities to help your child learn something new.
Basic Principles to Remember1. Motivating employees starts with motivating yourself
It's amazing how, if you hate your job, it seems like everyone else does, too. If you are very stressed out, it seems like everyone else is, too. Enthusiasm is contagious. If you're enthusiastic about your job, it's much easier for others to be, too. Also, if you're doing a good job of taking care of yourself and your own job, you'll have much clearer perspective on how others are doing in theirs.
A great place to start learning about motivation is to start understanding your own motivations. The key to helping to motivate your employees is to understand what motivates them. So what motivates you? Consider, for example, time with family, recognition, a job well done, service, learning, etc. How is your job configured to support your own motivations? What can you do to better motivate yourself?
2. Always work to align goals of the organization with goals of employees
As mentioned above, employees can be all fired up about their work and be working very hard. However, if the results of their work don't contribute to the goals of the organization, then the organization is not any better off than if the employees were sitting on their hands -- maybe worse off! Therefore, it's critical that managers and supervisors know what they want from their employees. These preferences should be worded in terms of goals for the organization. Identifying the goals for the organization is usually done during strategic planning. Whatever steps you take to support the motivation of your employees (various steps are suggested below), ensure that employees have strong input to identifying their goals and that these goals are aligned with goals of the organization. (Goals should be worded to be "SMARTER". More about this later on below.)
3. Key to supporting the motivation of your employees is understanding what motivates each of them
Each person is motivated by different things. Whatever steps you take to support the motivation of your employees, they should first include finding out what it is that really motivates each of your employees. You can find this out by asking them, listening to them and observing them. (More about this later on below.)
4. Recognize that supporting employee motivation is a process, not a task
Organizations change all the time, as do people. Indeed, it is an ongoing process to sustain an environment where each employee can strongly motivate themselves. If you look at sustaining employee motivation as an ongoing process, then you'll be much more fulfilled and motivated yourself.
5. Support employee motivation by using organizational systems (for example, policies and procedures) -- don't just count on good intentions
Don't just count on cultivating strong interpersonal relationships with employees to help motivate them. The nature of these relationships can change greatly, for example, during times of stress. Instead, use reliable and comprehensive systems in the workplace to help motivate employees. For example, establish compensation systems, employee performance systems, organizational policies and procedures, etc., to support employee motivation. Also, establishing various systems and structures helps ensure clear understanding and equitable treatment of employees.
- Plan ahead. If you have a study hall, do as much of it there as possible. The more you do when you are in class, the less you will have to do at home.
- Get motivated. Promise yourself a reward for finishing the dreadful homework, such as an activity you enjoy or anything that you would find enjoyable and doable after you finish. Don't use food as a reward, however! Save a special magazine to read when homework is done or make plans to talk with a friend on the phone as soon as both of you have completed your assignments.
- Think of the consequences. What will happen if you don't do your homework? You'll get a bad grade? You're teacher will be disappointed in you? If none of these things seem to apply to you, remember that homework is to help you learn, which everyone ultimately wants.
- Find a place with less distraction. Set up your special study place. No friends, television, or other potential distractions. Your homework place should also have a hard surface, like a table, to write on. If you need to do most or all of your homework on a computer (as many high school students do) make sure to avoid chat programs, unrelated websites, etc.
- Get the work done, savor your reward. Don't cut it short or change the plan. Take as much enjoyment from your reward as possible.
- Use your spare time at school, and while riding the bus to begin your homework. Do the rest of your homework right after arriving at home. You are still in the school learning mode, and it will be easier to remember all you have learned. Then, you will have the rest of the day and evening free, without having to even think of school, until the next day.
- If you really don't want to do your homework, then just get everything ready to do your homework: paper, pencil, textbook, and cup of tea. Then sit down and open the book to the page you need to read. Then read the first paragraph. Usually by then you will feel that you can write the first sentence. Break it down into little bites.
- Studies show that during sleep, the brain tends to hold the memories you have right before you go to sleep. Therefore, if you have to memorize something, try to learn it just before you go to sleep. That does not mean you can cram 100 vocabulary words right before you go to sleep; memorize some during the day so that right before sleep you can review most or all of them.
- If the homework is going to take a long time (2+ hours) take a 15-minute break every hour. On the break, do not start your reward or anything else that you might be tempted to use as an excuse to not go back to your homework.
- Do the easiest work first. You will feel great after you accomplish some thing and you'll have more time to concentrate on the more difficult things. Also, it will motivate you for your next assignment.
- Do your homework on a table or desk, but never try to work on the couch or in your bed. You will get bored, and the bed is so soft, and you'll fall asleep...
- Music may often help you concentrate; though try to avoid music with lyrics or very complex melodic progressions, as they may cause you to think more about the music than your homework. Certain classical music and some jazz are good for listening to while doing homework.
- If there is something you don't understand, write down what the specific question, or mark the page in your book. Then you can ask your teacher for help. If you just go to your teacher and say, "I didn't understand the homework so I couldn't finish it," it will be difficult for her/him to help you if you can't be specific about what was actually hindering you.
- It's easier to recall something if you remembered it under a similar environment (known as state-dependent learning). That's why it is important to study at a table and with proper lighting instead of reading on your bed, for example.
- If you are an extreme procrastinator, you might try some "structured procrastination". As the suggestion above says, do the easy homework before doing the hard homework, however not just to give yourself a sense of accomplishment, but also to avoid doing the big stuff. When it comes to the big stuff, find another larger task (like annoying chores) to put off in order to do the big homework. While in the long run this method is not productive (eventually you will have some really big things that you keep putting off for smaller ones), it can be more satisfying/effective for a hardened procrastinator.
- Some people use 'study drugs' (such as dextroamphetamine) in order to stay awake, and stay focused. While this is an effective way to avoid sleep, be aware that using drugs in this manner may cause unwanted side effects (such as mild depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc.), and is likely illegal. Since psychotropic drugs work differently for different people, this may or may not be an effective way to study. If you have a good doctor, talk to him about your pharmacological options.
- Don't get distracted! It's easy, but try to stay focused.
- Don't do homework with a friend. It's easy to get off subject and not do work in time.
- Don't eat while you work! You'll go through a whole bag of chips, and then get up to get more.
- Don't get frustrated. If you are having trouble getting through a certain assignment and it takes a long time, temporarily switch to another assignment.
- If you can help it, don't go to bed. What will happen is that you'll say, "Oh I'll get up early the next morning to finish it." Then, you either don't get up early enough, or you do, and you're totally worn out for the rest of the day.
- If you choose to listen to music, be aware that studies show you perform best on a test when the conditions (light, noise, etc.) are the closest to the conditions you studied with (known as state-dependent learning). So if you can't listen to music during a test, it may actually be better to study in quiet.